DFENSE WHOLE BODY CLEANSE: DETOX YOUR BODY NATURALLY
The advanced Dfense formula combines over 40 different botanicals, herbs, and fruit extracts with probiotics to cleanse and purify the whole body while restoring digestion and energy, boosting your mood, and promoting overall health and well-being.
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE HEALTH WITH PROBIOTICS: Probiotics are the friendly bacteria in your intestinal tract that promote good digestive health. They help prevent occasional digestive upsets, diarrhea, gas, bloating, and even constipation. Plus, with up to 70% of your immune system located in your intestinal tract, a balance of good probiotic bacteria also supports your immune health.
- IMPROVES SKIN CONDITION: Supports digestive health & liver functions; Improves overall wellness; Promotes cellular health & rejuvenation; Boosts immunity; Improves skin condition over time; Helps maintain weight while staying healthy.
- CONTAINS PREBIOTICS: Prebiotics are a special plant fiber that beneficially nourishes the good bacteria in your gut. Prebiotics help your good bacteria grow, improving the good-to-bad bacteria ratio. This ratio has been shown to have a direct correlation to your health and overall wellbeing, from your stomach to your brain.
- BEST QUALITY: 100% natural ingredients; No chemical substitutes used for real herbs; Manufactured in an FDA registered facility; GMP compliant; GMO-free. No wheat and no gluten. Recharges your health for both short- and long-term benefits!
7 NUTRIENT GROUPS THAT DELIVER THE BENEFITS OF DFENSE
- Liver, Colon and Kidney Cleaners — Echinacea, Rosemary, Milk Thistle, and Goldenseal.
- Digestive Health (Bowel Stimulants) — Senna, Rhubarb, and Magnesium Oxide.
- Probiotics — Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium.
- Fiber or Prebiotics — Oat Bran, Psyllium, Sodium Bentonite, Apple Pectin, Lemon Pectin, Rice Bran, Plantain, and Fructooligosaccharide.
- Diuretics — Red Raspberry, Milk Thistle, Squaw Vine, Parsley, Dandelion Root, Couch Grass, and Uva Ursi.
- Skin Cleansers — Ginger Root, Irish Moss, Goldenseal, Cayenne, Dandelion, Fennel Seed, Fenugreek, Root, Peppermint Leaf. Papaya, and Kelp.
- Overall Health — Echinacea, Black Walnut, Barberry Bark, Cat's Claw Vine, Yellow Dock, Slippery Elm Bark, and Mullein Leaf.
KEY BENEFITS OF DFENSE
There are over 40 different natural ingredients in the Dfense™ formula. All are synergistically working to cleanse and detoxify your body, restore digestive and immune balances, increase energy levels, boost your mood, and promote overall health well-being.
- Energy level by removing toxins and impurities from the liver and colon
- Immune system
- Healthy metabolism
- Calcium absorption and bone density
- Digestive and immune balances
- Overall health and well-being
- Healthy hair, skin, and nails
- Weight management
- Digestion and energy
- Healthy bowel movement
WHY IS THE GUT MICROBIOME SO IMPORTANT?
Most people are never taught what the gut microbiome is or why it’s so critical for our overall health. Since Dfense is formulated specifically to support a healthy gut, it’s important to understand why gut health matters in the first place! Here are some quick facts on your gut microbiome:
- The gut microbiome lives in your digestive tract, where it helps manage your food cravings, mood, and brain function.
- 70% of your immune system’s ability to fight infection comes from the gut.
- It’s made up of trillions of bacteria.
- There are more microbes in your digestive tract than there are cells in your body.
- Research shows that people with a more diverse gut microbiome have a greater capacity to fight off sickness from pathogens, as well as manage their mood, food cravings, and emotions.
- Dysbiosis is an imbalance of your gut bacteria and occurs when you don’t care for your gut.
- Your gut also communicates with your brain and plays a major role with neurochemicals.
Your gut may be out of balance if you:
- Have taken antibiotics
- Experience chronic stress
- Are overweight and struggle to lose weight
- Eat commercially-raised dairy and meat
- Experience intense cravings for junk food
When your gut health is not in balance, you most likely do not feel as well and vibrant as you think you should, or you may be feeling sluggish or experiencing brain fog regularly.
7 THINGS YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR GUT HEALTH
- Lower your stress levels. Chronic high levels of stress are hard on your whole body, including your gut.
- Get enough sleep.
- Eat slowly.
- Stay hydrated.
- Take a prebiotic & probiotic.
- Check for food intolerance.
- Change your diet.
READY TO SUPPORT YOUR OVERALL WELL-BEING? GET DFENSE TODAY
Our immune system is indeed our first line of defense against infection. To function correctly, it requires balance and training. Over 70% of our immune cells are situated in the gut, and through its co-evolution with our gut microbiota, a significant part of the education and maturation of our immune system is carried out by contact with our microbes. The modern way of life disturbs the symbiosis, and more than ever we need to re-establish microbes as key partners in our health. Probiotics can be of use to support the immune system, helping it fight against viruses.
Support your gut - and your overall health - by getting Dfense today.