21 Reasons Why Our Shakes Are the Healthiest!
- Phytonutrient Complex- Fruits, Veggies & Herbs.
- Vitamin and Mineral Complex- Key nutrients & antioxidants.
- With 2 Shakes a Day - You won't need any additional supplements.
- Non GMO, No Gluten, No Aspartame
- 100% Ecologically Clean Components
- Only 130 Calories
- Taste Complex - Delicious and creamy taste & no aftertaste.
- Manufacturing Standards - Meets the US and European quality standards.
- Technology - Cold processing and exclusive protein technologies to preserve the ingredients and provide better assimilation of nutrients.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- International Expertise - WellnessPro® shakes have been developed by the group of leading scientists, medical doctors and nutritional experts.
How to Use
Make it. Shake it. Take it!
Make It your Daily Dose of Balanced Nutrition®. Every Day. The secret to getting amazing results by drinking WellnessPro® is to drink it daily. And that means every day.
Blend or stir: 2 tablespoons (32g) of Balanced Nutrition for Women with 8 fl. oz. of cold water or nonfat milk, and enjoy!
When to drink it?
For BREAKFAST – Since it helps curb cravings, you’ll be less likely to grab that mid-morning snack.
Instead of LUNCH or DINNER to meet your calorie goals, if you’re on the WEIGHT-LOSS program.
Before or after WORKOUTS – It supports healthy energy to power through, and supplies protein to help your muscles recover.
ANY TIME! – It takes less than a minute to toss WellnessPro® and non-fat milk or water into your shaker cup, so you won’t slow down your day!
By making WellnessPro® shakes a part of your daily routine, you will help your body work more efficiently. You can power through your day, and cross more off your to-do list. You can get your weight under control, or get your fitness program off to a great new start. Most importantly, you’ll feel healthier and happier, so you can enjoy life and get more out of every single moment!
- Protein and Calcium absorption
- Building lean muscle and body tone
- Healthy metabolism
- Energy and General Health
- Cardiovascular and Immune system
- Skin, hair and nails appearance
- Exercise effect
- Loss of the muscle tissue
- LDL (bad cholesterol)
- Blood pressure
- Signs of aging
- Cholesterol level
- Sugar and insulin levels
- Joint function